The perfect setting for everyday living or escaping on holiday, this exceptional family home offers the opportunity to enjoy a lifestyle of sun, surf and sand as you are 200 metres to the beautiful Ettalong Beach Foreshore.
The home has flexible living options, multiple entertaining areas, beautifully landscaped established gardens and has been renovated exquisitely throughout.
The home features include:
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and high ceilings. The master is king sized with walk through wardrobe and ensuite.
- A stunning kitchen with Marble breakfast bar and Caesar stone bench tops, soft close draws and cupboards, quality appliances, induction cook top, dishwasher and butler’s pantry.
- Three bathrooms ooze quality all with floor to ceiling tiling, quality fittings, generous proportions and the main with bathtub.
- The living space is light filled via large sky lights, 2 with automatic blinds.
- Plantation shutters, blackbutt timber floors and blackbutt feature wall complement the interiors
- Ducted air conditioning with three zones for heating and cooling ensures all year-round comfort
- The main entertainment space flows seamlessly off the kitchen and dining which overlooks the manicured back yard and private reserve at the rear. This space is equipped with built in BBQ, Wood fire pizza oven and 3 Cyclone proof blinds which allow for year-round use of the space.
- A choice of multiple private entertainment spaces all offering a different outlook and perspective of the home
- The electric gate provides driveway access to a double lock up garage and loads off of street parking for multiple vehicles
- A reserve located at the rear of the property is accessed via a pin controlled pedestrian gate and is a level 200 metre walk to Ettalong Beach. The reserve allows privacy and space at the rear of the property
- Walking distance to all facilities such as, local restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and patrolled surf beaches as well as the Ettalong beach ferry service.
- The block is Zoned R1 and has the potential to be developed with two large townhouses or villas on the site in the future
Do not miss your chance on securing this fabulous home, an opportunity like this doesn’t come up often. To organise your private inspection please call John Carey on 0417 683 925 or Rachel Potter on 0403 580 988.
To view all the properties we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0417 683 925 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.- Land area - 695 sqm (approx)