Character & charm with level yard and water views!
29b Taylor Street Woy Woy Bay
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carMore than meets the eye to this stunning cottage located in the tranquil Woy Woy Bay!
This unique French provincial inspired home features:
- Distant water views from the master bedroom, living, dining and kitchen.
- High 10ft metal pressed ceilings and timber floorboards throughout.
- North facing yard with entertaining at the rear
- Level entry to a single level home on a near level block.
- 727.2 sqm fully fenced block with landscape gardens.
- Main bedroom with floor to ceiling robes, Ceiling fans in all rooms as well as a split system air conditioner situated in the formal dining.
- 3-way bathroom with toilet, bathtub, 2x showers dual vanity and plenty of storage.
- Oversized double auto garage with workshop, storeroom with laundry and 2nd toilet.
- Additional off-street parking, ideal for a caravan, boat or large motor home.
Other features to note:
- 6.2 km (8 min) Drive to Woy Woy Train Station approx
- 8.5 km (10 min) Drive to the M1 motorway approx
- 80 km (1 h 11 min) Drive to Sydney CBD approx
- 7.6 km (11 min) Drive to Umina Beach SLSC approx
Peaceful and private with the convenience of the bus stop at the end of the street and only a short drive to the shops, beaches and freeway, the location is second to none.
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this wonderful piece of paradise, call Rachel Potter now on 0403 580 988 for an immediate inspection.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.