PREMIER LOCATION – WALK TO WATERFRONT, TRAIN STATION & CBD!
18 Daffodil Drive Woy Woy
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carImmaculate 3-Bedroom Single Level Home with Stunning Pool!
For those looking to live a coastal lifestyle in a peaceful and low maintenance environment, this lovely home is ideal for you.
Located in one of Woy Woy’s most desirable walk-to-everywhere locations is this immaculate 3-Bedroom brick and tile family home with a stunning in-ground pool and covered entertainment area at the rear.
The features of this lovely home include:
• Formal Entry with extra storage space
• Three generous sized bedrooms, all with mirrored built-in robes & vertical blinds
• Large combined living and dining room
• A modern & light filled open plan kitchen combined with a large family room opening onto the pool and paved entertainment area
• A modern bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
• Separate toilet and large laundry with plenty of storage
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, polished timber floors & solid timber doors
• Huge salt chlorinated in-ground pool with new pump & filter
• New solar pool cover with roller system to always keep your pool warm & clean
• Single lock up garage for a small car or can be used as a workshop
• Single carport at the front and additional off-street parking
• Front landscaped gardens with grass area
• Bore water pump
• Levelled 607 sqm block approx.
This is truly a rare find in Woy Woy, so call Francois Duverge now on 0487 342 467 to arrange an immediate inspection.
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0487 342 467 to schedule a chat.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 607 sqm (approx)