96 Nowack Avenue Umina Beach
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carWith only minutes to Umina Beach shopping strip filled with cafes, restaurant’s and major supermarkets as well as patrolled surf beaches and primary schools do not miss this rare opportunity to secure your new family home!
Set on 670 sqm this brick and tile home has so much to offer!
Home features include:
-Single garage with additional carport.
- 4 bedrooms all with mirrored built in robes.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the entire home as well as ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- Loads of living and dining spaces as well as a built-in study/office space off the kitchen.
- Downlights throughout as well as Plantation shutters in formal living and master bedroom.
- Main bathroom has a dual vanity, Spa bath, separate shower and separate toilet.
- 2nd shower and toilet located in the laundry.
- Large Kitchen with loads of storage space, stainless steel oven, ceramic cook top, dishwasher and breakfast bar all overlooking the backyard.
- Double doors off the dining room leading out to the Huge undercover entertaining area overlooking the saltwater swimming pool.
With the convenience of Foxtel and NBN already connected all you need to do is simply move in.
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this wonderful piece of paradise, call Rachel Potter now on 0403 580 988 to arrange your viewing
1.6 km (4 min Drive) Umina Beach Surf Club
1 km (3min drive) Umina Beach Public School
1 km (2min drive) McDonalds Umina beach
1.2 km (3 min drive) Coles Umina Beach
1.4 km (4 min drive) Woolworth Umina Beach
1.6 km (4 mins Drive) Aldi Umina Beach
4.5 km to Woy Woy train station and Deepwater plaza shopping centre
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 670.3 sqm (approx)
Umina Beach / Woy Woy
(02) 43 444 666
(02) 43 444 666