136 Helmsman Boulevarde St Huberts Island
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 carA lifestyle of privacy and community await the new owners of this beautiful home renovation that would suite both the retiree and family. The home has modern touches and is immaculately finished throughout.
The home features include;
- Three bedrooms the main with ensuite bathroom and large walk in fitted wardrobe
- The open planned living and dining overlook the landscaped back yard and flow seamlessly to the large rear covered entertainment space. A study area is ideal for the lap top or alternately fitted as a library space
- A stunning kitchen that has stone bench tops, Miele Immer Besser dishwasher, Westing House 900mm Oven and Gas cook top, ample storage with soft close doors & draws, ducted range hood, breakfast bar with water fall end and mirrored glass splash backs. This is truly the kitchen of an entertainer
- A spacious bathroom with bathtub, separate shower, vanity, towel rails and exhaust fans
- An oversized double garage with one automatic door and internal access provides secure parking
- The landscaped gardens and level back yard are a picturesque playground for young families whilst enjoying a barbecue in the covered entertainment space
- Colour bond fencing, garden shed for storage,
- The home oozes quality with Plantation shutters, LED Down lights, Thick high cut shag pile carpet, high gloss porcelain floor tiles, loads of storage, internal laundry with storage cupboards, ceiling storage above the garage, ceiling insulation and new electrical wiring through out the home.
This is a quality home in a sought after lifestyle location. To inspect call John Carey directly on
0417 683 925.
To view more properties go to randwuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 614 sqm (approx)