Renovated Cottage in Desirable Locale
10 Angler Street Woy Woy
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car• Approx 15 minutes level walk to Woy Woy Station, Deepwater Plaza, Cafes & Restaurants
• Short stroll to Everglades Country Club & Golf Course
• Minutes’ drive to the golden sands of Umina Beach & Ettalong Beach!
Situated on an easy-care block, this lovely home full of character and charm has been neatly renovated to suit first home buyers, couples, downsizers, or a fantastic investment to add to the property portfolio.
Positioned in a desirable tree lined street in Woy Woy, the location of this unique cottage will sure impress those who inspect.
- Timber laminate floors and brand new carpet in the bedrooms
- Freshly painted internally and externally
- Bright interiors and high ceilings
- Timber louvred windows with new blinds
- Kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Modern tiled bathroom + bath
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Built in mirrored wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Meticulously well cared for manicured gardens and lawns
- Rear access to a single lockup garage equipped with power and water
- Outdoor shade cover for entertaining
- Colourbond fencing on 3 boundaries with picket fence at the front
- Would also suit as a perfect weekender!
This place has a great beachy vibe as soon as you walk through the front door and it is not often that an opportunity like this presents itself. This is truly a rare find in Woy Woy, call Christine Beach today on 0410 012 224 to arrange an immediate inspection.
To view more properties go to randwuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 349.9 sqm (approx)