First Home Buyers
8 Shepard Street Umina Beach
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carThis is a great first home for those looking to break the rental cycle and enter into the property market. The home is located in a popular street and surrounded by quality homes within walking distance of local shops and public transport.
The home features include;
- Two large bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- The lounge space is sunken and oversized in space
- A generous kitchen with loads of cupboards and bench space, breakfast bar and electric appliances
- The dining space is separate to the lounge and flows to the elevated enclosed entertaining area
- The bathroom has a shower, separate bath tub, floor to ceiling tiling and separate toilet
- A single garage is generous in size with a huge work shop or under house storage area
- Out back is a large storage shed that is ideal as a games room or teenage retreat
- The home has light filled interiors, is elevated to capture the summer breeze on a good sized block that is approximately 600 square metres
This home is in great condition and ideal for the first home buyer who can add their own individual touches in time
To inspect call John Carey directly on 0417 683 925 as the home is priced to sell and will not last.
To view more properties go to randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0417 683 925 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 600 sqm (approx)