Sun, Surf & Sand
13/154 West Street Umina Beach
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 carSun, Surf & Sand with light filled interiors and gentle ocean breezes await the new owners of this immaculate three bedroom townhouse.
Sit on the terrace and enjoy the ocean views while cooking on the BBQ in the company of family and friends. This is a true lifestyle property that is within walking distance of the shopping centre, public transport and the beach.
The home features include:
- Three generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ensuite to the main
- Bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs and downstairs offering flexibility
- Two quality bathrooms the main with shower, bath tub and separate toilet
- A generous sized lounge and dining area that leads to a large entertainment terrace with ocean views
- The kitchen is stylish with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top and under bench oven, a large pantry for storage and generous fridge space
- Timber laminate floorboards flow throughout the living areas that is ideal for the beach side location
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens provide privacy to the downstairs courtyard
- Loads of off street all day parking provides parking for family and friends
- A single secure parking area and storage bay
Umina Beach shopping facilities include Woolworths Shopping Centre, ALDI Supermarket, Coles Supermarket, BUNNINGS Warehouse and the McDonalds restaurant all within walking distance of the home.
Positioned within walking distance of the beach, shops and public transport the location is ideal. These home sites are tightly held so please call John Carey directly on 0417 683 925 to organise your inspection.
To view more properties go to randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0417 683 925 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.