Perfect First Home In Prime Position
10 Britannia Street Umina Beach
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 carLARGE R1 ZONED 676SQM LEVEL BLOCK WITH GRANNY FLAT POTENTIAL!
Perfectly positioned only 200 metres to the Peninsulas premier Bowling Club, approximately 1km to Umina Beach and Ettalong Beach Town Centres is this three bedroom cottage with refurbished front and rear decks.
- Three bedrooms, good size main with ensuite & built in robes
- Spacious living area with combustion fire place and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Development potential with R1 zoning, 676sqm block with 15.24m frontage - (Drawings for 2 large 3 bedroom villas & a survey are available on request)
- Neat kitchen with dishwasher, free standing oven & rangehood with the dining area opposite the kitchen
- Large covered North facing front entertaining deck, perfect to capture the sun
- Covered rear deck overlooking the large yard with the laundry off the deck & separate 3rd toilet
- Single carport with lockable double colorbond gates
- Garage has been lined, ideal for a sleepout, storage or kids play area
- Room to add a granny flat in the rear yard (S.T.C.A) & granny flats are returning in the vicinity of $350 to $380 per week.
- Estimated rental return of around $430 per week
- Big garden shed for storage
Perfect for the savvy buyer, big blocks with options like this one in a wonderful position close to the beaches and town centres of Umina & Ettalong are hard to find. Don't let this one slip by, call Scott Wilson now on 0438 179 323 to arrange your private viewing and to find out more.
To view all the properties we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0438 179 323 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 676 sqm (approx)