Stunning Home With Tranquil Setting
6 Onthonna Terrace Umina Beach
3 bed | 3 bath | 2 carBEAUTIFUL BUSH OUTLOOK IN PRIVATE & PEACEFUL SPOT!
This stunning architecturally designed & private home in a fantastic location really needs to be viewed to be appreciated, from the quality finishes throughout to the landscaped gardens and one of the best parts is there is no work to be done, just move in, unpack and enjoy the quiet & tranquil spot.
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes & TV points
- Master bedroom with an ensuite, it's own private covered balcony, air conditioning and built in storage draws
- Quality kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel oven with 5 burner gas cooktop and overlooks the rear yard
- Beautiful polished Blackbutt timber flooring & raked ceilings throughout the home
- Open plan living & dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Modern main bathroom with frameless shower screen and built in bathtub
- Remote double garage with bathroom and studio / guest accommodation with kitchenette above
- Off street parking for 4 cars or the caravan, boats & trailers
- Several covered outdoor entertaining areas at the front and rear of the home
- Great outdoor covered spa area
- Stunning landscaped gardens and water tank
- Fenced rear yard with direct access onto the National Park, perfect for the weekend bush walk
- Good storage under the house, in the garage and also in the studio
This is truly an amazing home packed with features all within a short drive to the stunning Umina Beach and town centre. This is one not to miss so call Scott Wilson on 0438 179 323 now to arrange your viewing.
To view all the properties we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0438 179 323 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 739 sqm (approx)