Stunning Modern Finishes
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 carStunning modern finishes flow throughout this quality family home that is positioned in a central location in the heart of all Ettalong Beach has to offer.
The home features:
- Three bedrooms all with fitted built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and the main has a private ensuite bathroom
- The main bathroom is stunning with generous shower, stand alone bathtub, large vanity and louvered windows
- A designer kitchen is the heart of the home and flows through the generous air conditioned open plan living space to the North facing covered entertainment area
- The kitchen features stone bench tops, a large break fast bar, gas cook top, wall oven, dishwasher, utility cupboard, microwave space, loads of cupboard storage and pantry space, soft close draws and spring loaded doors
- The living space is generous with beautiful authentic timber floor boards flowing throughout and loads of natural light with the northern aspect. The ceilings are high square set accentuating size and space
- A generous laundry with fitted bench and ample storage cupboards
- A single garage with workshop space and additional storage plus a potential home office, gym or man cave
The home has so many bonus features including rear lane access, landscaped gardens, natural gas,fully fenced yards with gated access, bore water and all located in a sought after location.
Quality homes are still selling fast so call John Carey on 0417 683 925 to organise your private inspection.
To view more properties go to randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0417 683 925 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 581.7 sqm (approx)