Huge Family Home with a Pool !
111 Moana Street Woy Woy
6 bed | 3 bath | 2 carWALK TO BOWLS, GOLF AND ROGERS PARK !
This modern family home features 6 bedrooms, multiple living areas, designer kitchen and entertaining that is positioned to overlook the large back yard with stunning in ground solar heated swimming pool, spa and golf practice green.
Centrally located close to Rogers Park sports field, transport, schools, Woy Woy Railway station and shopping centre. To the lawn bowls and golf enthusiasts, walk to the Everglades Country Club.
On the ground floor, the double entry doors open to reveal a charming & wide hallway showcasing a Grand Staircase. As you proceed through, to your right are the formal living & dining rooms and to your left are the 6th bedroom/study, bathroom & access to the garage. At the rear of this stunning home is everything you need to entertain the family. A big open plan kitchen, main family area and an enormous cinema room. The 1st floor features an oversized master suite with a huge walk-in robe & ensuite with spa bath, alongside another 4 generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes, bathroom with separate shower & bathtub and a large rumpus area.
Features of the property include:
• Designer kitchen with view of the pool & backyard, stone bench tops, large breakfast bar, pantry, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage.
• Covered entertaining area overlooking the back yard, pool/spa and a 3-hole golf putt green.
• Sun-drenched large level lawn, perfect for the kids and pets to play all year round
• Ultimate entertainer with a pristine in-ground heated salt water 13m x 4.5m swimming pool & 10-seat spa
• Reverse-cycle 4 zones ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
• Choice of formal, informal and casual living spaces
• Internal laundry with external access
• Double lock-up garage with remote & internal access
• Plenty of off-street parking with a bonus concrete pad to park a caravan, boat or trailer
• Quality built home from Domaine Homes and only 10 years old. All the original house plans & documents have been retained for easy reference.
And the list goes on:
• Laundry chute from the master suite
• 1.5 Kw Solar panels on the roof for electricity
• Solar panels on the fence to heat the pool & spa
• Insulation in ceilings & external walls
• 10,000 litres rainwater tank
• Bore water and pump
• Big tool shed
Homes of this calibre certainly don’t come along often, so call Francois Duverge now on
0487 342 467 to arrange an immediate inspection.
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0487 342 467 to schedule a chat.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 840 sqm (approx)
Umina Beach / Woy Woy
(02) 43 444 666
(02) 43 444 666