Live by the Beach
171a The Esplanade Umina Beach
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carMetres to the Sand!!!
The home is located at the rear of the property and is a great sized family home that is the ideal family home, weekender or investment property positioned in an extraordinary location opposite Ocean Beach with a beautiful low maintenance north facing back yard. The home has flexible living plans, double garaging and great storage.
The home is double brick construction on the ground with suspended concrete flooring and entertaining areas.
- Walk to the surf club, cafes, restaurants and West Street shopping precinct
- Spacious family home or weekend getaway
- Prime location across the road from the beach a patrolled surf beach
The features of the home include:
Upstairs of the home;
- Two good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the main with access to the upstairs terrace
- The bathroom is generous in size and features a bathtub, shower and toilet
- A second toilet is located in the laundry
- Stunning and modern kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, soft close drawers, compression doors and stainless steel appliances
- The lounge and dining area is spacious and flows out to the north facing terrace
Downstairs of the home;
- Two good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- The bathroom is generous in size with a bathtub, shower and toilet
- Huge rumpus room with a breakfast bar and fridge space for entertaining. The rumpus flows out to the downstairs terrace
- Both outdoor terraces are north facing and sun filled
- Double garage with internal access to the home and mezzanine storage
- Low maintenance north facing backyard
- Double brick construction ensures temperatures are constant and suspended concrete flooring guarantees sound proofing between each floor
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a true lifestyle property in an awesome location that is within walking distance of all amenities. The home has great flexibility and the potential to accommodate extended family as the two levels could be easily separated.
To appreciate this property this one must be inspected. To inspect call John Carey directly on 0417 683 925.
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0417 683 925 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.